- Excessive worry
- Restlessness, edginess that lasts longer than an hour or so, a few days a week
- Feeling tired for no reason
- Difficulty concentrating; sometimes your mind just goes blank
- Sleep disturbances; it takes a long time to fall asleep, waking up in the night with a racing mind
- Fearful thoughts that occur frequently
- Feeling sometimes as though you need something to stop your mind from racing, thus overindulging in too many sweets or other foods.
- Excessive use of alcohol or drugs (or regularly take some sort of pill – whether it is over-the-counter or a prescription) to help you get through your day or fall asleep
We can help you if you discover that you are struggling with two of these (or more) on a few days every week.
Solutions Treatment Center offers help with anxiety issues. Call one of our counselors now for a free consultation 877-499-1354 or 505-424-3170.